PHASE ONE: LEARN
- Read info about the Eiffel Tower from Nat Geo Kids
2. Read over these great Eiffel Tower Facts:
3. Watch this video about the Eiffel Tower:
4. Check out the Eiffel tower on Google Maps
PHASE TWO: DESIGN
- Do some google research on paper towers- try searching “best paper tower” and “eiffel tower made of paper’ look at the images, videos and links to see what’s out there!
2. Make a list of the materials you have around your house that you can use to create your Paper Eiffel Tower, you can ONLY use materials that are on the list below:
- Printer paper
- writing paper
3. Make a blue print of your ideas- draw out the tower you’re hoping to build. Include some measurements if you can- how tall do you want your tower to big? How wide?
PHASE THREE: BUILD
Time to build! Use your materials and build your paper Eiffel Tower!
PHASE FOUR: SHARE
Take pictures of your tower, and blue prints! Send them to Ms. Wallace (email@example.com) and your teacher in an email AND copy and paste the questions below and answer them in the email:
- What is your Name, Grade, School and Teacher?
- List 3 things you learned about the Eiffel Tower.
- What materials did you use in your tower?
- How tall is your tower?
- How long did it take you to create your tower?
- Did your tower come out as good as you hoped it did?
- If you could start again, how could you improve your tower?
- What would you like to build next?